The University of Reading is honored to announce the School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Reading School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences Scholarship has been exclusively established for students that want to pursue a master’s study programme.
The University of Reading has been one of the forefront runners for UK higher education for almost a century. In the last few decades, they have become innovators and pioneers, pushing academic boundaries and leading social change. Among the top 30 UK universities, the University of Reading has ranked 29th and is home to over 23,000 students from over 160 countries.
University of Reading School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences Scholarship 2022 will provide a tuition fee reduction of £4,000.
- Eligible Countries: Any (excluding UK nationals) are eligible for this University of Reading School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the following:
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc Language Sciences
- MSc Research Methods in Psychology
- MSc Psychology Conversion
- MSc Theory in Practice in Clinical Psychology with Research Placement only*
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria
- Applicants must be overseas citizens
- How to Apply: Eligible Students are requested to submit their application for admission to the School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences at the University of Reading.
- Supporting Document: The students must present all the following documents to the university.
- Full transcripts of relevant degree programmes taken.
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Contact details of two academic/professional references.
- Statement of purpose outlining your academic performance, interest in the desired master’s course and relevant work experience, if any, and also skills gained.
- Copy of valid passport
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate honors degree in psychology or related discipline or equivalent from a university outside the UK.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 80
- IELTS – 6.5 overall
If you can self fund yourself to Canada for studies, I can assure you a $15 - $18/hr job in Toronto to enable you work and school at the same time!