UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University College London . The deadline of the scholarship is 29 Apr 2022.
The UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from low income backgrounds to pursue full-time Undergraduate degree studies at UCL.
UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2022 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University College London.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
There are up to 30 scholarships available in 2022/23.10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance; 20 awards of full tuition feesThe scholarship is tenable for the normal duration of the programmeScholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Undergraduate degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship being awarded
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate;
- come from a low income background*;
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Undergraduate degree at UCL in 2022/23.
*Guidance on how UCL defines household income can be found on our essential information page.
You need to have submitted an admission application to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship.
Instructions for accessing the online scholarship application form:
- Login to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply’ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.
NB. For each program that you wish to apply funding for, you will need to submit a separate scholarship application form.
For help completing the form please read our UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship Application Guidance.
If you can self fund yourself to Canada for studies, I can assure you a $15 - $18/hr job in Toronto to enable you work and school at the same time!