The PGPP-ASEAN Scholarship, funded by SMU Office of Postgraduate Professional Programmes (PGPP), aims to develop top ASEAN legal talents. The scholarship co-funds outstanding individuals in his/her pursuit of the SMU LLM / Dual LLM programme.
- Applicants must matriculate into the SMU PG programme for which the scholarship has been awarded with. As the scholarship offered is only valid for this FY, matriculated students who defer their studies will not be able to carry forward their scholarships.
- The scholarship is open to citizens of ASEAN member and observer nations.
- At least “Very Good” admissions interview and essay scores
- Must not be a recipient of other scholarship or sponsorship
- Special consideration may be given to students with financial needs
Tenure & Benefits of the Local Postgraduate Scholarship Award
- The scholarship has a value of $10,000.
- The scholarship will offer financial support towards the Scholar’s tuition fees, living allowances and the purchase of textbooks.
- No bond is required under the terms of this Scholarship
- No application is required for the PGPP Scholarship, ASEAN candidates who meet the criteria will automatically be considered.
No application required. All eligible students will be considered for this scholarship.
If you can self fund yourself to Canada for studies, I can assure you a $15 - $18/hr job in Toronto to enable you work and school at the same time!