Are you looking for Fully-Funded scholarships in Germany? Applicants are now invited to apply for the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022 in Germany. In this article, we will explain in detail related to this scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process. The scholarships are for the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs. Its fully funded scholarship applicants from all over the world can apply.
There is a total no. of 20 scholarships. The purpose of the SBW Berlin scholarship is to support those students who are not financially good. The scholarships will cover all the expenses tuition fees, accommodation, monthly allowance, and living. Refuges from the countries Eastern Europe, South America, Asia, and Africa can also apply.
The Scholarship is Fully Funded and its covers all of your living expenses Tuition, housing, and a monthly allowance or living expenses will all be covered by this scholarship in Germany. It’s one of the best opportunities for student to pursue their studies with international standards staff in Germany on Fully-Funded scholarships. We encouraged you to must apply for the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022 in Germany. For further information read the complete article given below.
SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022 Details
University: Potsdam universities
Sponsored by: SBW Berlin
Degrees: Bachelor, Master
Deadline: 30 June/December 31 (Annually)
- For Bachelor: 4 years
- For Master: 2 years
SBW Berlin International Scholarship 2022 in Germany is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students.
- Tuition fee
- Living allowance
- Travel allowance for your journey to Berlin before the start of your studies and for the journey home after you have completed your studies
Here is the list of eligibility criteria for the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022
- International Student age should be between 18 – 30 years
- Average grades equivalent to 2.0 at least (German grade point)
- The international applicant should be able to prove the low income of the household.
- Recognized refugees and Homeless foreigners
- The applicant should be from the mentioned countries
- If you are granted any other Funding in Germany (by Government or Organization), then this scholarship cannot be available for you.
- Recommendation letter
- Letter of motivation
- Evidence of low net income.
- Previous transcripts.
- Admission letter where you want to study
- Certificates of achievements (If any)
- The scholarship will be canceled if the selected student misses or fails three exams.
- Following graduation, the student must report to SBW Berlin and submit copies of any certificates and records received during his or her time in Germany.
The last date to apply for SBW Berlin Scholarship 2022 in Germany is June 30 / December 31 (Annually).
How to Apply!
(1) Fill in the application form.
(2) Fill in your personal and contact information and add your photograph.
(3) Provide information about your current and previous education.
(4) Provide information about the following:
- Your parents and members of your household.
- Most recent school or university certificate
- Highest school leaving certificate
- Highest obtained a university degree
- Current occupation and desired career
- Training, in case of applications for vocational training
- Internships and professional experience
- Your skills, hobbies and interests
- Travel abroad experience
- Volunteering experience
The application process for the SBW Berlin Scholarship 2021 is so simple. You need to send your required documents to this email address email@example.com. For further scholarship information and guidelines please visit the Official Website of the SBW Scholarship.
Afghan, Albanian, Algerian, Anguillan, Angolan, Antiguan and Barbudan, Argentine, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bahraini, Bangladeshi, Barbadian, Belarusian, Belizean, Beninese, Bermudian, Bhutanese, Bolivian, Bosnian and Herzegovinian, Motswana, Brazilian, , Bulgarian, Burkinabe, Burundi, Cambodian, Cameroonian, Cape Verdean, Central African, Chadian, Chilean, Colombian, Comoran, Congolese, Congolese, Cook Islander, Costa Rican, Ivorian, Croatian, Cuban, Cypriot, Djiboutian, Dominican, Dominican, Ecuadorian, Egyptian, Salvadoran, Equatorial Guinean, Eritrean, Ethiopian, Fijian, Gabonese, Gambian, Ghanaian, Grenadian, Guadeloupe, Guamanian, Guatemalan, Guinean, Guinean, Guyanese, Haitian, Honduran, Icelandic, Indian, Indonesian, Iranian, Iraqi, Israeli, Jamaican, Jordanian, Kazakhstani, Kenyan, I-Kiribati, Korean, Kuwaiti, Kyrgyzstani, Lao, Lebanese, Basotho, Liberian, Chinese, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malawian, Malaysian, Malian, Marshallese, Martiniquais, Mauritanian, Mauritian, Mexican, Micronesian, Mongolian, , Montserratian, Moroccan, Mozambican, , Namibian, Nauruan, Nepalese, New Caledonian, Nicaraguan, Nigerien, Nigerian, Niuean, Omani, Pakistani, Palauan, Panamanian, Papua New Guinean, Paraguayan, Peruvian, Philippine, Puerto Rican, Qatari, Reunionese, Romanian, Rwandan, Kittitian and Nevisian, Saint Lucian, Saint Vincentian, Samoan, Sammarinese, Sao Tomean, Saudi Arabian, Senegalese, Seychellois, Sierra Leonean, Solomon Islander, Somali, South African, Sri Lankan, Sudanese, Surinamese, Swazi, Syrian,South Sudanese and Kosovo,Taiwanese, Tajikistani, Tanzanian, Thai, Togolese, Trinidadian and Tobagonian, Tunisian, Turkish, Turkmen, Tuvaluan, Ugandan, Ukrainian, Emirati, Uruguayan, Uzbekistani, Ni-Vanuatu, Venezuelan, Vietnamese, Yemeni, Zimbabwean, Zambian.
If you can self fund yourself to Canada for studies, I can assure you a $15 - $18/hr job in Toronto to enable you work and school at the same time!