Scholarship opportunities are available for outstanding students in Japan. Nagasaki University is offering Asian Student Foundation Scholarships for the academic session 2022/2023.
The Nagasaki University Scholarship program is awarded to motivated students from Asia only who want to commence undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the university.
Founded in 1949, Nagasaki University is a national university of Japan. It is educating around 9,000 students, 300 of whom are international students from various parts of the world. The university offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree courses.
All the candidates of the undergraduate degree program will get to win a scholarship worth 20,000 Yen and graduate degree program applicants will receive a scholarship of 20,000 Yen. The scholarship will be offered in the form of a monthly stipend.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Asia only eligible for this Nagasaki University Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must apply, all candidates need to be enrolled in the applicable program first. After enrolling, they can send their application for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take part in an undergraduate degree program, you will need to have a high school diploma. And for the master’s degree program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: To take admission in an applicable program, candidates must have sufficient ability of the English language if they are non-native English speakers. Applicants must have at least intermediate language skills to take courses conducted in English.
If you can self fund yourself to Canada for studies, I can assure you a $15 - $18/hr job in Toronto to enable you work and school at the same time!