We are happy to announce that applicants are now invited to apply for the Latvian Government Scholarships 2022. International applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply. The scholarships are for the Bachelor, master’s, and Ph.D. level programs. The scholarships are for those countries that have an agreement with the Latvian government.
Scholarships are offered under the administration of the Ministry of Education and Science. The medium of instruction is in the Latvian language, But don’t worry there are also many English medium programs. Applicants who want to pursue Bachelor’s, master and Ph.D. can benefit from the Latvian government Scholarship.
Most of the opportunities for the one academic year. If want to pursue it for 2nd year, you need to reapply. Latvian phycology, Latvian literature, Latvian culture, and Latvian history, can be taught for two academic years and cover the full period of a master’s degree. We encouraged you to must apply for the Latvian Government Scholarships 2022 For International Students.
About Latvian Government Scholarships 2022
- Country: Latvia
- Sponsored by: State Education Development Agency (SEDA)
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 1st April 2022
Here is the list of benefits for the Latvia government scholarships:
- Stipends of up to 500 EUR will be offered in bachelor’s and master’s programs.
- It can be used to cover the cost of meals and lodging for students, as well as the tuition fee if necessary.
- For Ph.D., a monthly stipend of 700 EUR is offered.
Azerbaijan, Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Croatia, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Finland, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Mongolia, Moldova, Peru, Poland, Spain, Slovakia, South Korea, Turkey, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Estonia, Germany, Iceland, Indonesia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, USA.
The following are the eligibility Criteria for Latvian government scholarships:
- Only countries are eligible to apply that have signed an agreement with Latvia.
- Programs are taught in both Latvian and English, students must be able to communicate in one of the two languages.
- Applicants pursuing a bachelor’s degree must have completed one year of coursework.
- Applicants must have a stellar academic record to be considered.
- An updated curriculum vitae (CV) from the applicant.
- Two staff employees signed a letter of recommendation during the last six months.
- The motivation letter must include activities outside of studies that are connected to the topic of study in Latvia.
- Photocopies of higher education diploma certificates.
- An applicant must provide a study plan for the duration of the program.
- A copy of the passport or identification card.
How to Apply!
The Latvian Government Scholarships application is entirely online. You need to apply online along with the required as we mentioned above. To Apply, Please visit the official website given below.
If you can self fund yourself to Canada for studies, I can assure you a $15 - $18/hr job in Toronto to enable you work and school at the same time!