Honjo International Foundation 2023 Scholarships in Japan is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Japan Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Apr 2022.
If you are an international student and want to study a graduate program in any Japanese University on funded scholarship. This scholarship will cover your funds at a partial level in Japan. You may apply for any Japanese university.
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation is offering scholarships for foreign students studying in Japanese graduate school. The scholarship is only open to foreign students who are already studying or planning to study in Japan for masters and Ph.D. studies.
Applicants can submit their applications from their home countries as long as they are ready to study in Japanese graduate school. Every nationality is welcome and students can apply in any field. Applicants can also apply through the foundation and then select their desired university.
Honjo International Foundation 2023 Scholarships in Japan is available to undertake Graduate level programs at Japan Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The scholarship will be provided every month throughout the minimum period required to acquire the degree. The amount of scholarship depends on the differs based on the period as below:
¥200,000 per month for 1 ~ 2 years degree
¥180,000 per month for 3 years degree
¥150,000 per month for 4 ~ 5 years degree
- Students must be international.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Students must have an excellent academic background.
- Confirm that you are eligible to apply.
- Enter the “online application system”. Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Once the documents are submitted, the application number will be issued, and PDF of your application form will be created. Please save the PDF file as you will need it when the result is announced on our website.
If you can self fund yourself to Canada for studies, I can assure you a $15 - $18/hr job in Toronto to enable you work and school at the same time!