Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program 2022 in Morocco is a fully-funded leadership program in which the emerging leaders are called upon to have a thoughtful and solution-oriented discussion on regional as well as international issues. The Atlantic Dialogue Leadership Program is also a chance to know about the influential ideas of others and to collaborate with each other in achieving them. The motto of this Emerging Leaders Program is to inspire, connect and empower them so that they could bring significant changes in their communities specifically and in the international community as a whole.
The ADEL program is the initiative of the Policy Center for the New South to bring innovative and self-motivated minds together in a fully-funded leadership training and to get a better opinion in formulating strengthened policies. The institute since its inception is gathering together the researchers, publishes their research work, and has a collaborator network with renowned partners and representatives from different regions of the world. Similarly, this fully-funded young professionals conference is a part of the PCNS series of gatherings and events that are being held throughout the year.
The Policy Center for the New South (PCNS) is a Moroccan think tank that aims to participate in improving the social and economic conditions that are the real threats to the development of the communities, especially in Morocco and the rest of Africa. PCNS has a tradition of holding this Atlantic Dialogue Conference annually since 2012. Throughout the decade it has involved the resourceful and influential public and private sector leaders through informal discussions on regional and cross-regional issues and has promoted the dialogue-based peaceful solutions to the challenges. With this 2022 ADEL program, a unique network of the young generation and future leaders are being fostered by providing them with a platform for networking.
This yearly international training program consists of organized group conversations with decision and opinion makers on key Atlantic development and cooperation issues. Also, the Atlantic young professional program that is held two days prior to the conference holds informal meetings with progressive community leaders and think tank representatives. The program also aims to provide the personal and professional leadership journey of the Emerging Leaders through empowerment. The ADEL program provides the opportunity for its participants to learn from established leaders through thought-provoking and insightful sessions. Through this program and conference, it is hoped that collective wisdom and innovation can help the communities to thrive in today’s complex policy and business world.
- PCNS will cover economy class airfare of the participants to and from Morocco.
- Local transportation will be provided.
- The participants will be provided with the catering facility during the dates of the conference.
- Good hotel accommodation during the dates of the program and conference will be covered by the conference organizers.
- After the program, selected candidates can join the Atlantic Conference as participants as well.
- The participants must be between the ages of twenty-five and thirty-five.
- Applicants must be citizens of countries located in Africa, North America, South America, Central America, Europe, or the Caribbean. Also, the citizens of countries bordering the Atlantic Basin will be given priority.
- The applicants who are citizens from other countries who have residency in countries of the regions listed above can also apply.
- Applicants must be proficient in English in their personal statement and a short video.
- Applicants must have given assurance about their availability for the full duration of this six-day program.
If you can self fund yourself to Canada for studies, I can assure you a $15 - $18/hr job in Toronto to enable you work and school at the same time!