Bristol University Scholarship in UK is open For Master Degree & Bachelor Degree Programs For International Students. No Nationalities Restriction & NO Registration Fee. The University of Bristol Scholarship has Wide Range of Courses & Academic Fields. Bristol University ranked #58 in the QS World Ranking in the Education system. Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships deadline is Monday 28 March 2022 & Think Big Graduate Scholarship deadline is 28 March 2022.
The great news is that the UK Government has launched 2 years of Post Study work Permits. The most interesting point is now you can Study In UK Without IELTS. Many Universities have waived off this requirement due to COVID Pandemic. The duration of a Bachelor Degree is 3 years in the UK while the Duration of a Master Degree is 1 year. There are Various Financial Support options Available in the UK. This includes Scholarships, Grants, Bursaries, Fellowships, Financial Awards and Loans. Receiving financial support could help you achieve your dreams
University of Bristol was established in 1876 is a research institution located in Bristol, UK. More than 25,000 national and international students studying in the university. Secure Your Future and Start applying for UK Scholarships. Let’s Find out Perfect UK Scholarships. Thousands of UK Scholarships have been open now. The UK is known for its World Class Education & diversity. Internationally Recognised Universities, Quality Education, Opportunities offered by the UK Education System. Further details are given below:
Bristol University Scholarship in UK 2022 Details
- Scholarship Country: UK
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 28th March 2022
List of Available Courses
Social Science & Law
- School of Accounting and Finance
- School of Economics
- School of Education
- School of Management
- School for Policy Studies
- School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies
- University of Bristol Law School
- School of Arts
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Film and Television
- School of Humanities
- Classics and Ancient History
- History (Historical Studies)
- History of Art (Historical Studies)
- Religion and Theology
- School of Modern Languages
- Hispanic, Portuguese and Latin American Studies
- Centre for Academic Language and Development
- Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- School of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and Engineering Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- School of Civil, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bristol Dental School
- Bristol Medical School
- Population Health Sciences
- Translational Health Sciences
- Bristol Veterinary School
- School of Anatomy
- Teaching and Learning for Health Professionals
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Biochemistry
- School of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- School of Physiology, Pharmacology and Neuroscience
- School of Psychological Science
- School of Chemistry
- School of Earth Sciences
- School of Geographical Sciences
- School of Mathematics
- School of Physics
Undergraduate Financial Aid
Awards for undergraduate international students are valued at the following amount:
Graduate Financial Aid
Awards valued at
- £20,000 are available.
Awards must be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Have applied to start a 1year full-time postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2022.
- Must Be international students.
- Have applied to start any full-time undergraduate course, excluding Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science at the University of Bristol, starting in September 2022.
- Applicants having Undergraduate Degree can apply for the Master Degree programs.
- Applicants with having High School diploma can apply for the Undergraduate Degree programs.
How To Apply For Bristol University Scholarship in UK?
If you can self fund yourself to Canada for studies, I can assure you a $15 - $18/hr job in Toronto to enable you work and school at the same time!