If you want to study in an American-style environment with a diverse and multicultural student body, you must check out the AUBH Scholarships offered in Bahrain by the American University of Bahrain for the academic year 2022-2023.
The American University of Bahrain has made this scholarship available for Bahrainis as well as international students that want to pursue their higher education at AUBH. The American University of Bahrain International Scholarship is entitled to cover the 100% tuition fee of the selected students and offer them an internship at a private company.
The American University of Bahrain is a private university situated in Riffa, Bahrain. It was opened in September 2019 and is licensed by the Higher Education Council of Bahrain. It is also the first purpose-built American-style University in the country.
The American University of Bahrain International Scholarship will provide 100% tuition fee support to the selected students for four years of study. The students will also get an opportunity to do an internship at a private company and a right-of-first-refusal interview.
- Eligible Countries: Bahraini and international students can both apply for this American University of Bahrain International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: 4-year undergraduate programmes offered at AUBH can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have exemplary academic performance, personal achievements, and motivation to succeed in an American-style environment.
- How to Apply: Students can submit their applications online via the university portal. All students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of graduation / High school diploma
- High school transcripts
- Passport copy
- CPR copy / National ID
- A medical report from a public health center or an approved private hospital
- Two passport size photographs (soft or hard copies)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an overall GPA of 75% or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must have English language proficiency proof such as IELTS (academic) or TOEFL or Linguaskill.
If you can self fund yourself to Canada for studies, I can assure you a $15 - $18/hr job in Toronto to enable you work and school at the same time!